Are you Ready for Adventure?
KTM Australia is proud to offer an event for Orange enthusiasts who have that adventurous spirit lurking within and are ready to answer its call. And what better way to do that than with an epic 5-days in the saddle on your KTM Adventure bike. Bring old friends or make new ones, in the spirit of adventure riding, we are proud to announce the KTM Australia Adventure Rallye – March 2016 – Snowy Mountains!
Open to Orange Adventure Riders with the following eligible KTM bikes: 640, 690, 950, 990, 1050, 1190, 1190R & 1290 SA models. The Rallye is tailored to suit all rider abilities, from first year Adventure riders up to seasoned Adventure pros. The route has been set with the V-TWIN KTM Adventure Range in mind, as well as the variety of rider abilities. The KTM Australia Adventure Rallye is about offering a great experience to our Orange riders and we are happy to introduce this event for 2016.
Dates . . .
– Sunday March 6th – Friday March 11th 2016
Destinations . . .
– WELCOME & REGISTRATION // Night 1 (March 6th) – Jindabyne, NSW
– Night 2 – Omeo , VIC
– Night 3 – Dargo, VIC
– Night 4 – Bright, VIC
– Night 5 – Dinner Plains, VIC
– END // Night 6 – Jindabyne, NSW
Must have . . .
– KTM Adventure Motorcycle
– Knobby Tyres
– Minimum 250km Fuel Range
What’s included . . .
– 5-Days, 1500km adventure riding
– Lead Riders, Course Markers & GPS Files
– Luggage Support
– Tyre Support Assistance
– Medic & Tech Support
– Backup Vehicle & Sweep Support
– Rallye Scrutineering
– Dinner included every night
– KTM Goody Bag – T-Shirt, Buff, Sticker & More
– Ride with KTM Riders – Ben Grabham, Jeff Leisk & More
– Event DVD, featuring all the Rallye highlights
Rallye price . . .
– $695.00 per Rider, includes everything above
– Accommodation not included
Space is limited to 100 riders for this event, so if you want in on this Orange Adventure,