To help you get ready for your Orange Adventure, KTM Australia is launching a 3-part Adventure Training Series in January and February 2016.
» QUEENSLAND (Woodford) – Friday, January 22nd & Saturday, January 23rd
» NEW SOUTH WALES (Bowral) – Friday, January 29th & Saturday, January 30th
» VICTORIA (Dixons Creek) – Friday, February 5th & Saturday, February 6th
- 2 Full Days, including training on rider skills, bike setup, GPS navigation and much more (plus a 1/2 day Adventure ride to test you your new skills)
- Coaching from Chris Birch and Nick Selleck
- Lunch (both days)
- Twin-share overnight accommodation
- Dinner (Friday night)
- Breakfast (Saturday morning)
- KTM Goody Bag (T-Shirt & more)
Cost: $695.00 per rider.
What you need: KTM Adventure motorcycle!
Space is LIMITED to 30 riders per course, so be sure to register below and ensure you’ve got a spot in this series!